Sunday, March 10, 2013

Motivational Monday

Today is brought to you by Eminem and Nate Dogg


"Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up, but you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength,
and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse."


I always loved this song. This was one of the last few songs I had on when I was gearing up for a race. Probably a few minutes before I knew I would be hitting the blocks, Id crank this song and be pumped up and ready to rock.
Now it has become a part of my daily workout playlist.  Usually towards the end of my warm-up and leading into my biggest lifts of the day. 

Do you give up when you're weak or tired?  Or do you push through and never quit?

No comments:

Post a Comment