Friday, November 2, 2012

What are you thankful for?

It's November, and everyone starts thinking of what they are thankful for. Maybe because of Thanksgiving coming up or just the general holiday season.
This year I have lots to be thankful for, and based on the devastation that hit Long Island, NYC, Connecticut, and New Jersey, I have even more.
I'm thankful that I have such an amazing career that let's me help many people lead a healthier life.
I'm thankful for my family and that they are all healthy and safe.
I'm thankful for my son, who has been the best thing I have done with my life.
I'm thankful for my wife, for putting up with me and my crazy schedule.
Finally I'm thankful that I got the inspiration and courage to keep this site going. Usually I don't think my writing and what I have to say is useful, but if even one person learns something from me, then it's worth it.

Be thankful for what you do have and never take for granted what you have. You never know when it could be taken away.


What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment