Thursday, July 10, 2014

AMP's Articles of the Week

Each week I try to find relevant articles that will help you on your health and fitness journey, because that is what it is.  It's a journey.  It is not going to happen overnight or in a week or even two weeks.  You know what WILL happen?
Progress!!!


Learn to love the process, fall in love with the journey because you should be in this for the long haul, not just for a 4 week span.  It's a game of patience.  "Fat loss isn't acute.  It doesn't react to the whims one day, one exercise"
4 Week Fat Loss Lies- Adam Bornstein

Several principles apply when it comes to fat loss.  Among them is staying active, following a solid nutrition plan, reducing stress levels, and being more in tune with your body.  This list drops a couple of other ones that are also relevant, especially #10.  

Diets Fail!  Plans succeed.  When we think "diet" we think suffering or restriction, or being miserable.  It doesn't have to be that way, in fact is SHOULDN'T be that way at all.  Nutrition should be fun, it should make you happy.  Yes, food should make you happy!  Not guilty, or sad, or whatever negative emotions you may associate with food.  
5 Reasons Diets Fail- Dr. Yoni Freedhoff


I've decided that I want to share with you guys what it is I read on a day to day basis that pertains to the training that is going on at AMP.  I love digging up articles that you can use on your own, but I equally love finding articles that AMP & our trainers can apply to your training programs with you.  So this week I am going to share something all about Rib Position because I think its an important thing, and can have far reaching benefits.  
Take a look inside my inner fitness nerdism.  

No comments:

Post a Comment