Monday, February 17, 2014

Motivational Monday

"The biggest part of success is simply showing up."

What exactly does that quote mean?  More importantly, what does it mean to you?

When I think about that quote, I think about persistence.  I think about why I wake up in the morning. I think about why I put in long hours trying to drive AMP to be the best possible training facility.  I think about you, our fitness family, our AMP family. 

Are there days when you wake up and you just don't feel like going to the gym?  Or you don't feel like doing ____?  I'm sure those days exist.  But you know what?

Just Show Up!
 
 
If you just get to the gym, you've gotten the hard part out of the way.  You showed up.
 
There are 86,400 seconds in a day and each one of them is an opportunity for success, an opportunity for greatness, an opportunity to show up!
 
Just Show Up!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment